CHICKEN LO MEIN
1 lb ramen
1 lb bag frozen broccoli
2 red peppers, juliend
3 large skinless chicken cutlets, cut into bite size pieces
1/4 cup corn starch
2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
3 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. ginger powder
pinch of black pepper
2 1/2 cups water
1/4 cup sweet teriyaki
1. On a large baking sheet that has been greased with olive oil- spread out the spaghetti.
2. Spread the frozen broccoli and red peppers on top of spaghetti- sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl mix together the chicken with the cornstarch, 1 tsp. each of the garlic powder , ginger powder and soy sauce. Then place the chicken mixture on top of the vegetables (spread out).
4. Sprinkle the entire tray with the remainder garlic and ginger powder. Add a little salt and pepper as well.
5. Mix together the water and teh teriyaki sauce and pour over the entire dish.
6. Cover the tray with foil and bake in 375F oven for 35 minutes. (***Please note all ovens are diff temps. So if you feel your oven is not at full heat, turn up the temp to 400F and lower after uncovering.)
7. Remove the foil and mix entire dish with tongs, breaking up the chicken pieces and making sure to get the corner spaghetti on the tray. If you like things a little saucier, add another cup of water and 1/4 cup teriyaki now. Cook for another 10-12 minutes and then serve hot!